Run a Campaign
Whether you donate your time, give to the United Way annual campaign, or run a campaign, your contribution is a powerful investment in our community. We all win when our children thrive, families are financially secure, and basic needs are met. Your gift can have a tremendous impact on the lives of people right here in our local community.
This page contains valuable tools and resources about the work UWPV does in our community, along with contact information for the Resource Development staff, who are your campaign partners. If you need additional materials, please don’t hesitate to contact us: We’re here to help.
Click on the links below to download and save UWPV Campaign Materials. All are PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- Campaign Manager’s Guide (ECM Guide)
- Campaign Checklist
- 2019 Donation Form
- Overview: Why United Way?
- Community Building Blocks: Where your support helps
- Day in the Life of Your Donation
- Workplace Poster 1 (Education)
- Workplace Poster 2 (Financial Stability)
- Workplace Poster 3 (General)