None of us can be sure, but it is certain we all agree on the future we’d like future generations to enjoy:
- Poverty as we know it will be a thing of the past
- Western MA is beautiful, equitable, healthy and prosperous
- There is opportunity and mobility for all
In order to get there we’ve got to do more than just dream. Giving now will power the projects and programs that reverse the cycle of poverty. Join us to lift people up so they can become more self sufficient.
In the short term, gifts to us will:
- Allow children to learn and grow safely
- Ensure people have sufficient food while they get back on their feet
- Provide personal financial coaching for youth and adults
- Continue our 24-7 resource and referral lines: Mass 211 and Call2Talk (our emotional support and suicide prevention hotline)
- Expand and sustain our OnBoard efforts to match community members with nonprofit boards to increase representation, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Promote cooperation and collaboration among local government, businesses, nonprofits and the community at large to fight poverty.
To help us in our second century, click below: