In 2022, we accomplished:
Feeding the Hungry
The cost of food has skyrocketed, and COVID-era SNAP benefits have disappeared.
This year, our Wellness Centers distributed 220,472 lbs. of food to 8,062 households with 16,183 individuals.
In 2023, the demand for our services has steadily risen each week, having a 447% increase in pounds of food given out and 211% increase in visits to our service centers.
- 700 people benefited from financial coaching in 2022; many paid down debt, built credit, purchased homes, etc.
- Thrive offers a series of interactive classes on budgeting, credit, debt, savings, banking, and identity theft
- Available in English and Spanish
- Support groups meet monthly
- Individual mini-sessions available
- Thrive for Youth classes held at non-profit sites for ages 13-18
2500 backpacks filled with school supplies to students who are housing insecure in 2022.
Call2Talk is United Way's LIVE suicide prevention hotline. In 2022, our Springfield Call Center took 2,071 calls from those seeking mental health assistance.
Your dollars make this live service possible in Springfield.
If you or anyone you know needs help, call 413-505-5111 or Text C2T to 741741
A program dedicated to helping fellow non-profits create board member interest. Includes board matching events, trainings & networking opportunities.
October family-fun event in Tower Square Park offers activities, games, food, and social service information for hundreds of families.
Opportunity for local women to volunteer together and lend support to programs for women and girls.