Our Service Centers support the provision of basic needs services to all in need of assistance.
At our Springfield Service Center we provide:
Food security assistance in the form of an emergency food pantry
- Open to ANYONE seeking assistance. We provide a wide variety of foods on a weekly basis. To sign up, please fill out our forms here or drop by during our hours of operation (hours)
Thrive Financial Wellness classes
- Free financial classes covering a wide variety of topics
Regular tabling opportunities for community partners
- We connect community partners directly with the communities they serve, offering them and our patrons to connect about the services available to them
Call2Talk emergency support (CALL 988 or 413-505-5111)
- United Way's LIVE suicide prevention hotline
Free Legal Kiosk through WNEU School of Law
- A free computer station that provides access points to help individuals without access to WiFi or technology connect with the justice system.
Call 413.693.0213 for more information today.
USDA Non-discrimination statement
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complete_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complain form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The United Way of Pioneer Valley is an Equal Opportunity Provider.
The United Way of Pioneer Valley es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.