United Way of Pioneer Valley doesn't want you to have to choose between putting food on the table or taking your prescriptions. Whether you are insured or uninsured, if you have high medication costs, we partnered with with FamilyWize so their prescription drug savings card can help you save on your medications. There’s no registration or eligibility criteria required.
How It Works
1. Get your free card – available three different ways:
- Print your card from familywize.org
- Download the FamilyWize app on your smartphone
- Call FamilyWize at 800.222.2818 to have a card mailed to you
2. Show your pharmacist the FamilyWize card every time you fill prescription
3. Get the lowest price possible – from FamilyWize, from the pharmacy, or from your insurance.
FamilyWize also provides a free Drug Price Lookup Tool, available on the app and on familywize.org – use it to search local pharmacies for the lowest FamilyWize price on your prescription!