United Way of Pioneer Valley mobilizes people and resources to strengthen our communities.
We envision a thriving, caring region where individuals have opportunities to realize their potential, become economically self-sufficient, and contribute collectively to improve the quality of life in their communities.
Values represent the core priorities in our organization. They determine the way we make decisions and evaluate our progress.
- Accountability — Transparency and fairness in all our relationships that instills the highest level of public trust in our effort
- Creativity — Continuous evaluation of and innovative approaches to community conditions
- Diversity — The dignity, worth, and uniqueness of every individual
- Excellence — Providing the highest quality of service to achieve our goals with clear and measurable outcomes
- Relevance — Clear identification of our value to the community using data driven and community engagement strategies to guide our work
Connecting the Community
For almost 100 years United Way of Pioneer Valley has served as our community’s fundraiser. But UWPV doesn’t just raise money; today’s United Way is a focused, results-driven system that works year-round to change community conditions and create lasting solutions. Through strong partnerships with volunteers, local businesses, government and nonprofit organizations, United Way accomplishes what no one can do alone.